Friday, September 9, 2011

My new wallet

I had been holding out for a while on purchasing a new wallet - my old wallet was falling apart and becoming non-functional.  After finally giving in the other day I went in search of a new wallet and this is what I found... produced from rubbish found in Indonesia with the money going back into the community to support environmental projects.

A card and note wallet made primarily from an inner tube

A wallet for coins and more cards made from a up-cycled dog food bag and SIM cards....

The dog food labelling inside the wallet

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! My wallet is falling to pieces also. I've been contemplating trying to make one - but I would be tempted by something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tricia... been getting lots of comments about my "new" wallet...

    ReplyDelete