Monday, August 23, 2010

Food Inc

I just took my littlest along to see Food Inc today.  I am not sure where to start with any digests that I have walked away with today apart from the fact that I don't really know where to start looking at "food quality" issues here in Australia.


My littlest walked away saying she just wanted to eat healthy food - but that some chocolate was OK - she is a chocoholic.

I liked the quotes at the end of the movie - I think I got a these couple correct:

"You can vote to change the system - three times a day"

"You can change the world with every bite"


On the way home from the movies I stopped down  the street to collect something from a shop - the shop attendant asked how my movie was and then enquired as to what film I watched - I said Food Inc.  Silence. Then after an explanation about the fact that 80% of Americas beef is processed by only 4 companies the shop attendant replied - "it would have been good to be friends with those company owners before they got that big".  And then came "that would not happen in Australia though".

No comments:

Post a Comment